When and Where? Immediately following either Oklahoma All-State Workshop.
- Edmond Memorial High School: September 14, 2019, 2:00-3:30pm
- Jenks High School: September 21, 2019 2:00-3:30pm
Who is invited? Any Junior or Senior who plans on becoming a college voice major and is interested in learning more about the college voice audition experience. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Name of Student
- Grade Level: Junior or Senior
- Art Song Selection
- Date/Location of Attendance
What to Expect?
- Mock College Voice Audition: (2:00-2:45) Each student will prepare 1 Classical Art Song to perform from memory. Personalized feedback on your audition will be provided by Professor Golliver-Mohiuddin.
- Tools For Success: (2:45-3:15) This presentation will cover all the important tools needed to complete a successful college audition.
- Q & A Session: (3:15-3:30) A time for students and parents to ask any questions relative to college voice auditioning.